Alton Williams Jr. is a native Memphian who is passionate about assisting people in becoming the strongest version of themselves both physically and mentally.
The joy that comes from helping others reach their goals drives him to continuously be a student of resistance training. Even with years of experience, Alton continues to make it a priority to learn about the body and put the information obtained into action in a way that best suits each individual person.
- Certified Personal Trainer (National Academy of Sports Medicine)
- Behavior Change Specialist (National Academy of Sports Medicine)
- Master’s Degree (University of Memphis)
- Founder of T.R.A.P. Fitness
- Author of The T.R.AP. Guidebook